* Especially developed together with owners of PRE and baroque horses*
This is the ultimate outdoor cover for all seasons, especially for baroque horses and breeds with a wide front. The Fryskware PURA Turnout is wind- and waterproof, maximum breathing and made of cast-iron ballistic nylon outdoor fabric in 1680 D Oxford with a smooth, antibacterial nylon lining in 210D with a temperature-regulating fibrefill filling of 50 gr. (rain cover) or 150 gr (rain/winter cover).
Specifications Fryskware PURA Turnout compared to the Fryskware Perfect Turnout:
* Extra pleats at neckline
* Higher gusset
* Deepened neckline with widened front for extra bow space
* Strong, waterproof, max. breathing ballistic nylon outdoor fabric of 1680 D
* Smooth, antibacterial nylon lining in 210D that prevents abrasions, repels dirt and doesn’t absorb any horse hairs.
* Heat-regulating lightweight ‘thermobonded’ fibrefill filling of 50 gr (rain cover) or 150 gr (rain/winter cover).
* Three adjustable belly girths (crosswise)
* Plasticized, elastic lag strap that can easily be cleaned.
* Reflective piping around the horse, making it clearly visible in the dark.
* Attachment points for extra lag straps
* Attachment points for the Fryskware PURA Liner
* Attachment straps for detachable neck (50 and 150 gr), rainproof.
You can combine the Fryskware PURA Turnout with the Fryskware PURA Liner of 100 gr to create a warm winter cover of 150 or 250 gr.
You can order a neck cover in 50 and 150 gr as well. The smooth lining of this neck cover protects the sensitive manes of your horse.
The lining of the Fryskware Perfect Turnoutis made according to the Stay dry, stay cool, stay warmprinciple (antibacterial, breathing Teflon coating). You can lay this cover on a slightly sweaty horse.
The lining of the Fryskware PURA Turnoutis made according to the Stay silky, stay shiny, stay soundlyprinciple. This cover prevents abrasions, doesn’t absorb any hairs and ensures a shiny coat.
Both covers have the patented fourfold adjustable FW45 Superfrontthat ensures a perfectly fitting cover for the baroque horse that gives optimal grazing- and freedom of movement.
Baroque horses are graceful and compact, usually with a lush coat and waving manes. Although they are our best friend it is usually very hard to find a perfect fitting horse blanket for their wide front
|Size||A to B||C to D|
|185||150 cm||± 185 cm|
|195||158 cm||± 195 cm|
|205||166 cm||± 205 cm|
|215||174 cm||± 215 cm|
How to measure your horse
The fit of blanket rug is extremely important to ensure the comfort of your horse and to prevent rubbing and slippage. Horses with the same shoulder height come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take certain measurements of your horse.
Using a soft measuring tape, measure from (A) at the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) at the centre of the tail. When you have the measurement, remove 10cm (4inches) and choose your horse’s size from the table.
Bear in mind that every horse is different and that this table is a guide only.
- Tail flap
- Leg straps
- Belly straps
- Front flap
5 stars based on 2 reviews
Super blij met de dekens dit was het wachten waard top service ben heel goed geholpen en fijn dat de ze de deken kwamen passen! Eindelijk een deken gevonden die past !28-12-2018 15:42
Geweldige deken en een super pasvorm. Eindelijk een deken die mijn enorme diknek past28-12-2018 15:38