AVAILABLE AT THE END OF JULY
This is the ultimate outdoor neck cover for all seasons, especially for baroque horses and breeds with a wide front.
The Fryskware PURA Turnout Neck Cover is wind- and water proof, has maximum breathability and is made of cast-iron ballistic nylon outdoor fabric in 1680D Oxford with a smooth antibacterial lining in 210D with a temperature-regulating fibrefill filling of 50gr (rain/winter cover).
Specifications Fryskware PURA Neck Cover:
* Strong, water proof, max. breathing ballistic nylon outdoor fabric of 1680 D.
* Smooth, antibacterial nylon lining in 210 D that protects the manes, repels dirt and doesn’t absorb horse hairs.
* Heat-regulating lightweight ' thermobonded' fibrefill filling of 50 gr.
* Neck can be adjusted in 3 places, making it suitable for stallions as well.
* Reflective piping around, making the horse clearly visible in the dark as well.
* Anatomically shaped neck part
* The smooth lining of the neck cover protects the manes of your horse.
* Covered Velcro-straps to fasten the neck part quickly and easily to the Fryskware PURA Turnout (rainproof).
Baroque horses are graceful and compact, usually with a lush coat and waving manes. Although they are our best friend it is usually very hard to find a perfect fitting horse blanket for their wide front
|Size||A to B||C to D|
|185||150 cm||± 185 cm|
|195||158 cm||± 195 cm|
|205||166 cm||± 205 cm|
|215||174 cm||± 215 cm|
How to measure your horse
The fit of blanket rug is extremely important to ensure the comfort of your horse and to prevent rubbing and slippage. Horses with the same shoulder height come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take certain measurements of your horse.
Using a soft measuring tape, measure from (A) at the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) at the centre of the tail. When you have the measurement, remove 10cm (4inches) and choose your horse’s size from the table.
Bear in mind that every horse is different and that this table is a guide only.
- Tail flap
- Leg straps
- Belly straps
- Front flap